Header Ads Widget

(DIY) How To Wash and Whiten Yellowed Pillows


Don’t miss out! Follow Herbsandoilsremedies on Facebook and Pinterest to stay up to date with new posts to bring more love and life into your home...(DIY) How To Wash and Whiten Yellowed Pillows..  

If your pillow has turned yellow with built-up sweat and age, you can make it look clean again Even if you use pillow COVERS underneath your pillow CASES, the yellowing can still occur because sweat can seep through the fabric. and as the sweat dries, it can leave a yellow stain on the pillow. In the past when the yellowing on my pillow got really bad, I would simply toss the pillow and buy a new one...

But I hated doing that because the pillow was still perfectly good so when I stumbled on a great post suggesting that pillows should be WASHED at least twice a year....


(DIY) How To Wash and Whiten Yellowed Pillows

 How To Wash and Whiten Yellowed Pillows

Wow. I hope I’m not the ONLY one who did n’t know that! I immediately set out to systematically wash all the yellowed pillows in my home without delay...and phew, it works.... 

Just look at these BEFORE and AFTER pictures above!!! Not only is the pillow-washing process much easier than anticipated, but also works like a CHARM!


You absolutely need to check this out...


Take a look, Learn the secret right now by clicking the link below

                  How To Wash & Whiten Yellowed Pillows

Post a Comment

10 Comments

  1. how does this work in the new high top load machines?

    ReplyDelete
  2. As an aside, if you want to tumble dry your pillows, you should place a clean tennis ball with them to keep them fluffed. If staining is stubborn, place two or more brand new yellow dusters in with the pillows and dye them canary yellow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HerbsandoilsremediesAugust 3, 2013 at 9:21 PM

    For the new top loading machine,place two pillow side by side at a time into the machine, apply the mixture and wash..You can get the specific instructions from the main article on jillee blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. below where it says did you enjoy this post click on how to wash and whiten pillows inn the blue lettering. just figured that out

    ReplyDelete
  5. I WASH THEM WITH LAUNDRY SOAP AND BLEACH IN THE LAUNDRY MACHINE. BUT APARENTLY OXIGEN PEROXIDE, BAKING SODA AND YOUR LAUNDRY SOAP DO WONDERS FOR THE STEIN. I HAVEN'T TRY IT BUT I WILL SOON.
    THEN I DRY THEM IN THE TUMBLE LOW OR MEDIUM HEAT.
    FLOR.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wash my pillows at the laundry mat. I had a pillow burst open in my washing machine. What a mess.

    ReplyDelete
  7. what do they mean by "systematically" wash?? it doesn't say what type of laundry detergent to use or anything or if you add something else to the wash

    ReplyDelete
  8. Click on the bold print "How to Wash & Whiten Pillows".

    ReplyDelete
  9. We dont have top loaders here anymore. Mine is a front loader. Can I put the powder stuff in the drum and set to 90 degrees Celsius?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh dear,90 degree is rather too hot, just set the washing machine to Hot on the temperature regulator...Thanks

    ReplyDelete